Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Easy Street

Easy Street Mystery

I have joined in the fun of doing an on-line mystery by Bonnie K. Hunter called Easy Street. I love how she can de-construct a shirt to get the most fabric for her scrap quilts, just have a look at her blog, Quiltville. The fabrics are below, and these are close to the colours she suggested. I like these and had most in my stash and I know her quilts are machine done so I thought I would be able to do this if I take my time.
Now it has been a few weeks and Step one has been published last friday (saturday for us in Australia).
I have just completed the 192 4 patch blocks and love how they look.
All the black and whites do stand out against the grey. I am looking forward to step 2 on saturday, just to see what colour combinations we have then! Enjoy.

The top of the fridge is where we feed the Maine Coons as the other cats have to have diet food.
Lady seems to like reclining this way either here or on the cat stand or on a chair it doesn't matter much where so long as she can dangle those long forepaws!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 4-patches are looking great. Can't wait till Saturday for the next clue.

Kathy's A Quilter said...

Your Lady is so adorable, and so are your 4 patches. Quilt On!

Laila said...

Well done on your 4 patches. They look great. I have chosen more or less the same colors as you for this quilt.

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Cute cat catch :)
I love seeing what everyone has pulled out for the background and their choice for constant! Thank you for sharing yours, Sharyn

Melody said...

Love that picture of Lady.