Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas & Talking Turkey

Merry Christmas

I have been talking turkey and now have all of my Easy Street Step 5 done. 
Bonnie has named these sitting turkeys instead of a larger version of flying geese, so I sat and my machine talked turkey to me last night to finish the wings. I raided my stash of all the purples and almost had enough to only cut 2 of each purple. All from the stash, I think I have plenty didn't realise I had so many different fabrics in the range!
Pardon the wonky photo this was done this am in between getting ready for the relatives and Christmas Lunch. Spud (Boo boy as we call him) was hiding in the door of the sewing room when the vacuum cleaner was being used, wary as always. Still a very cute look from a handsome boy.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking sitting turkeys. I'm hoping we join some units together this week. Merry Christmas.

Tami C said...

There are lots of names being bantered around for the Clue #5 block! I wish I had started a list of them. Too funny! Your sitting turkeys are looking good! Boo boy is a very handsome boy indeed! I have two tuxedo cats and the little boy doesn't run the the vacuum, but the girl does. Hope you had a great Christmas!