Tuesday, December 13, 2016

En Provence - at last

I have done the last 3 Bonnie K. Hunter mysteries & this year is no different. Just running late as I was away visiting family when part 1 came out.
I had decided to do a smaller quilt starting with half of the amount of each of the clues, if I need more after the reveal I can do this.
I wanted a different look to the fabrics so changed most of the colours.
I am using red & coral/orange as my purples, green as my constant, magenta as my green & turquoise as my yellow. As well as the neutrals boring beige maybe but it will give it a lift!
 The Black & whites in the photo will not be included in the quilt I am using beige instead.
Part one Done!
Part two Done!


and Part 3 Done!

Not bad for starting late but easy as I am doing less and am on holiday, progress will be slower after this week, cause it's back to work I go.
And what would my blog be without a cat or two, these are laws & cleopatrick my BIL & SIL's 2 cats. Big beautiful friendly boys both of them. And the link back to Bonnie's Link-up part 3.
 http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2016/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html

3 comments:

Jo said...

Interesting colour choices. Can't wait to see them together.

TheEclecticAbuela said...

Very nice combo of colors--I love the red and coral.

englishquilter said...

Look forward to seeing your finished verson.